EDGE conservation card game
EDGE stands for Evolutionary Distinct and Globally Endangered Species. This programme identifies and helps protect some of the world’s most unique species which are on the edge of extinction.
The species included in these cards represent a huge, unique and irreplaceable part of wildlife.
How to play:
• Shuffle and deal the EDGE cards face down
• Each player takes their cards but only looks at the top card
• The player on the left of side of the dealer starts by choosing a category from the top card (e.g. Size) and reads out its value. The other players then read out the same category value from their top card
• The player with the highest value wins, and gets to collect all the cards, including their own.The winner of the round takes the next turn to choose a category from the next card
• If two or more cards share the top value or data is not available for that particular subject then all the cards are placed in the middle and the same player chooses again from the next card. The winner of the next hand takes all of the cards, including the ones in the middle
By purchasing this card game you are supporting ZSL's global conservation work and can help highlight the plight of these wonderful but vulnerable animals.
This product can be found in collections such as:Endangered Animals Bestsellers Gifts for children Special Offers Gifts under £10 Toys and Games Games and Puzzles