Gift Membership, Family (2 adults & up to 5 children)
The perfect gift for the family, a ZSL Family Membership lets you enjoy unlimited visits to ZSL London and Whipsnade Zoo for a whole year!
This gift membership is valid for a family consisting of 2 adult and up to 5 children.
Family Gift Membership includes:
- Unlimited visits to ZSL London and Whipsnade Zoos for one year
- Fast-track entry to beat the queues
- 10% discount in our shops, cafes and on animal experiences
- One year’s subscription to our award-winning magazine, Wild About
- Priority booking and discounts on special Zoo events
- Free external parking and discounted car entry at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- Free off-peak parking at ZSL London Zoo
- Discount on Jumbo Express railway at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- Reference use of the ZSL Library at Regent's Park
Membership starts from the date the recipient activates the membership. Details on how to do this are all included in the pack.
This product can be found in collections such as:Gift Tickets & Membership
Know before you buy
- Membership lasts for 12 months and starts on the date the gift membership is registered by the recipient. All instructions on how to register are included in the membership gift pack
- When the gift membership is registered a photo card will be issued to each family member and is not transferable
- An Adult Membership is applicable to those aged from 16 to 59 years old
- A Child Membership is applicable to those aged from 3 to 15 years old
- Children under the age of 3 are free to enter both ZSL London and Whipsnade Zoos, however they are not entitled to the benefits associated with Membership. From the age of the 3, children will require their own paid membership
- An adult must accompany children 15 years old or younger
- Free car parking when visiting ZSL London Zoo for ZSL Members is available on weekdays only after 10am, and not during certain peak times (including bank holidays and school holidays. Full exclusions available here)
- To view full membership terms and conditions click here