Meet the Giraffes Gift Experience at ZSL London Zoo
This gift experience lets you step behind the scenes at ZSL London Zoo, where you’ll meet and feed our beautiful giraffes. An expert zoo keeper will be on hand throughout the experience to tell you amazing facts about the tallest animals at the zoo.
The gift experience is presented in an attractive gift voucher pack, valid for one year, with instructions on how to book onto this incredible experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves giraffes to get up close to their favourite animal.
Meet the Giraffe gift experience includes
- A 20 minute experience where you meet and feed our beautiful giraffes at ZSL London Zoo
- Discover more about this amazing species from an expert zoo keeper who can answer all your questions
- Health and safety briefing
- Experience gift pack including giraffe experience voucher for one person
- FREE shipping of the gift pack to any UK address
This product can be found in collections such as:Animal Experiences Meet the Animals Gift Experiences ZSL London Zoo Gift Shop Bestsellers Gifts for Giraffe lovers
What to expect on the day
You will arrive at ZSL London Zoo where you will make your way to the designated meeting point. One of our expert zoo keepers will greet you and accompany you to the giraffes experience enclosure where they will give you an introduction and a health and safety briefing. You will then spend time with the giraffes alongside the trained keeper, feeding the giraffes by hand. The experience will last approximately 20 minutes.
Know before you book
Important information before booking a Meet the Giraffes experience:
- The gift voucher is for the experience only. Admission to the zoo is not included and must be purchased separately
- Participants must be 3 years of age or older and at least 3 feet tall to take part
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult
- Pregnant or nursing mothers who have given birth within the previous six months cannot participate
- Participants with learning or visual impairment must be accompanied by a carer who will take responsibility for following health and safety guidelines. Accompanying carers will not participate in the experience
- Wheelchair access is available for this experience. For more information please discuss with us when you book
- Appropriate closed toe footwear must be worn for the experience
- The experience itinerary, content, duration and availability are subject to change without notice
- Please arrive on time, we advise guests arrive at least 5 minutes before the experience begins
- The experience can take place indoors and outdoors so is not affected by the weather
- Your ticket will be forfeit if you turn up to the experience late or cancel within 14 days of your reservation
- Please see our full terms and conditions for more information
- The gift voucher is valid for one year from the date of purchase
- The experience is available Monday-Sunday at 2:00pm
- All bookings are subject to availability so we recommend that you book your preferred date at least six weeks in advance