Meet the Meerkats Gift Experience at ZSL London Zoo
Go inside the meerkats' home and watch as they scamper around you whilst searching for their food.
An expert zoo keeper will be on hand to answer all your questions about these charismatic animals!
Meet the Meerkats gift experience includes:
- Meet and feed our family of meerkats
- Discover amazing facts about the species
- Opportunity to ask our expert keeper any questions you have about our meerkats
- Kept to a maximum of six participants so you get quality time with the meerkats and zoo keeper
- Experience gift pack including meerkat experience voucher for one person
- FREE shipping
Please note that admission to ZSL London Zoo is not included and must be purchased separately.
This product can be found in collections such as:Animal Experiences Meet the Animals Gift Experiences ZSL London Zoo Gift Shop Exclusive
What to expect on the day
This 20 minute VIP experience begins with a health and safety briefing from our expert zoo keeper who will then take you inside the meerkat enclosure. You will then help our zoo keeper feed the meerkats whilst learning more about these adorable animals.
There will be a maximum of six people taking part in the experience, giving you lots of time with the meerkats and zoo keeper.
Tip: You will have plenty of opportunity to take some fantastic photographs so don’t forget to bring your camera!
Know before you book
mportant information before booking your Meet the Meerkats experience:
- Admission to the zoo is not included and must be purchased separately
- Participants must be 5 years of age or older
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult guardian – each adult must also have a valid Meet the Meerkats ticket. No more than 2 children per adult
- Pregnant or nursing mothers cannot participate
- Participants with learning or visual impairment must be accompanied by a carer. Accompanying carers can enter the meerkat enclosure free of charge but will not participate in the experience. Carers will need to get a carer ticket. Please call 0344 225 1826
- Unfortunately, wheelchair access is not available for this experience and guests must have good mobility
- Appropriate closed toe footwear must be worn for the experience
- The experience takes place outdoors so please check the weather on the day of your visit and dress accordingly
- The experience itinerary, content, duration and availability are subject to change without notice
- Please arrive on time, we advise guests arrive at least 10 minutes before the experience begins
- Please see our full terms and conditions for more information
If you have any questions about booking please feel free to contact us.
- The gift voucher is valid for one year from the date of purchase
- The experience is available on Monday through Sunday all year round at 1:30pm
- All bookings are subject to availability so we recommend that you book your preferred date at least six weeks in advance