Tickle Tots 2 Polar Reusable Nappy
These eco-friendly reusable nappies are the perfect alternative to using disposable nappies. They are better for baby, better for the environment and save money!
The Tickle Tots 2 is a 2-part nappy system consisting of an outer waterproof shell with ‘snap in’ absorbent boosters.
The shells can be used a couple of times before being washed by simply wiping them down between changes (if not soiled or wet) and snapping in a clean set of boosters. This makes it a very versatile nappy. Each shell comes with a set of 2 boosters, one large and one small, these can be used alone of snapped together for maximum absorbency. The boosters are made from bamboo fabric and are super soft and absorbent.
This is a birth to potty nappy with rise snaps on the front to adjust the size to fit your baby from approx. 9lbs - 35lbs.
This product can be found in collections such as:Eco Friendly Gifts What's New Gifts for babies Baby Clothing and Accessories
Tickle Tots 2 Nappy
Disposable nappies take 400+ years to degrade in landfill and release harmful chemicals in the process. They can also contain harmful chemicals and perfumes which can irritate skin, that’s why all Tickle Tot’s fabrics are tested to OEKO Tex 100 standards to insure only the kindest materials are against your baby's skin.
- Eco Friendly
- Designed by parents for parents
- Unique registered designs
- Double layered leg gussets for maximum containment
- Consists of a waterproof shell with snap in absorbent boosters
- Birth to potty nappy - Fits from approx. 9lbs - 35lbs with adjustable rise snaps
- Bamboo absorbent core is naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal
- Fabrics all tested to OEKO Tex 100
- Inspired by nature, created for adventure
- For every 1000 nappies Tickle Tot’s manufacture they plant a UK native tree