The perfect gift for giraffe lovers, this experience lets you step behind the scenes at ZSL London Zoo, where you’ll meet our amazing giraffes.
£135 per person
Join one of our experts behind-the-scenes and ask away as you jump into keeper life and explore just what it takes to look after these graceful giants.
The gift experience is valid for one year and the recpient will receive a digital gift voucher allowing them to book onto their preferred day.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves giraffes to get up close to their favourite animal. It is an intimate experience for up to four people only. It begins an hour before the Zoo opens and is perfect for giraffe lovers, family adventures and unbeatable dates.
Behind-the-Scenes: The Giraffe gift experience includes:
- 2 hour experience that operates daily from 9:30 am
- Includes entry to the Zoo so that you can spend the rest of your day visiting our other animals
- The opportunity to ask all of your pressing questions!
- Learn everything you want to know about giraffes and zookeeping
- A behind the scenes giraffe zoo keeping experience at London Zoo
KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
Important information before booking a Meet the Giraffes experience:
- Children must be at least 8 years of age to take part.
Please note that if you are booking this Experience as a supporter including members, Patrons or Fellows, guests who are also supporters, can accompany you to the Zoo without booking a timed slot to visit in advance. Please arrive together as a group, with your booked experience ticket and valid Membership card(s). If paying visitors would like to join a supporter at the Zoo on the day of their Experience, they will need to book their timed slot to visit the Zoo, in advance. If you are not a member and are a paying visitor booking for an Experience, please ensure you also book your Zoo entry on the same date as your Experience here.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult who must also purchase a Behind-the-Scenes: The Giraffe Experience ticket. There must be no more than 2 children per adult.
- You must wear appropriate closed toe footwear to take part in the experience.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers cannot participate.
- Tickets are for personal use only and may not be sold on.
- For participants with a disability or learning difficulty, please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org for advice before purchasing any of our experiences.
- Free carer tickets must be obtained in advance and can be purchased over the phone only. Please call 0344 225 1826 to book.
- Please arrive on time to ensure that you are present for the health and safety briefing. We advise guests arrive at least 10 minutes before the experience begins.
- Please see our full terms and conditions for more information
- If you have any questions about booking please feel free to contact us.