How long does delivery take?
- Standard delivery (Brown hare) - 3 to 5 working days after the item has been shipped.
- Express delivery (Cheetah) - 1 to 2 working days after the item has been shipped.
Orders are shipped on working days Monday to Friday, excluding UK national holidays.
We aim to ship all orders which are placed before 1pm on the same day.
How much does delivery cost?
We charge a flat rate per address depending on the delivery method which are as follows:
- Spend £60 and over: Standard delivery (Brown hare) - FREE
- Standard delivery (Brown hare) - £5.99
- Express delivery (Cheetah) - £7.99
These charges only relate to mainland UK. We cannot deliver to PO boxes in the UK.
Our orders are shipped with Royal Mail and all are sent with a trackable service.
We are able to ship internationally using Royal Mail.
Please see our international shipping costs, times and terms and conditions for delivery outside of the UK here
For more information and details on the destination country, please head to the Royal Mail website.
For more information regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org